Residential Insulation Company in Rockford, IL
Have you been experiencing any of the following? Hot or cold rooms, drafts, high utility bills, mold, or ice dams? Then you need residential insulation services in Rockford, IL. Comfort 1st Insulation is a leading home energy performance and insulation company; we’re accredited and certified experts. Don’t take our word for it—see what our customers are saying.
All residential insulation services in Rockford, IL, offered by Comfort 1st Insulation are with licensed and insured staff. Our services also come with our lifetime warranty—which means everything is done right the first time. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to make your home energy efficient and comfortable.
Contact Comfort 1st Insulation for your free consultation and quote by filling out our contact form, giving us a call (833) 244.7283, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Home and Retrofit (Existing Home) Insulation Services
Our contractors provide a plethora of residential insulation services in Rockford, IL, such as insulation installation, insulation removal, home energy assessments, attic restoration, air sealing, fresh air ventilation, and ice dam control/removal.
We can install many different types of insulation such as:
- Fiberglass: It is available as loose-fill or batts. It’s composed of small glass fibers which can be installed in many areas such as: walls, attics, basements, ceilings, and more.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is our most environmentally friendly product since it’s made of up to 85% recycled material and takes significantly less energy to create than other insulation materials.
- Spray foam: Spray foam (blown-in), or polyurethane, a wet insulation that expands into thick foam (like shaving cream) and best for crevices, cracks, and areas that are difficult to reach. It also can help reduce air infiltration.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a reflective insulation material which is typically installed next to the underside of the roof. This helps reduce the cost of cooling via reflection.
Benefits of Residential / Home Insulation
Properly installed and effective insulation is crucial for a healthy home—your home might not be as properly insulated as you may think. Insulation will degrade over time and upon failure, poor insulation can result in a multitude of problems such as animal/pest infestations, temperature variation throughout the home, drafts, ice dams, and worst of all—high energy bills.
- Reduces energy costs.
- Prevents moisture condensation.
- Reduces capacity and size of new mechanical equipment.
- Enhances process performance.
- Reduces emissions of pollutants.
- Safety and protection of personnel.
- Acoustical performance: reduces noise levels.
* National Institute of Insulation. NIA.
Residential / Home Insulation Contractors in Rockford, IL
If you’re in need of insulation for your home or place of business, give Comfort 1st Insulation a call (833) 244.7283, email email@example.com or fill out or contact form.