Residential & Commercial
Free Consultations, Estimates & Quotes
If you’re in need of insulation for your home or building, you’ve come to the right place! Comfort 1st Insulation certified experts can help you save on your utilities by utilizing our insulation services and solutions for every type of home.
During your free consultation our Energy Experts will evaluate the levels of insulation in your home and walk you through your options. Should your home require our services, you can trust us to make sure it is done efficiently and properly the first time. This guarantee is backed up by our Lifetime Warranty—do it right the first time so you can see and feel the difference.
* All team members who conduct Home Energy Audits and Assessments are Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified.
Properly installed and effective insulation is crucial for a healthy home—your home might not be as properly insulated as you may think. Insulation will degrade over time and upon failure, poor insulation can result in a multitude of problems such as animal/pest infestations, temperature variation throughout the home, drafts, ice dams, and worst of all—high energy bills.
Types of Insulation
Our certified Energy Expert Installers provide high performance insulation services to make your home energy efficient and ensure comfort throughout your house.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass has been used to insulate houses for decades. It is available as loose-fill or batts. It’s composed of small glass fibers which can be installed in many areas such as: walls, attics, basements, ceilings, and more.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is our most environmentally friendly product since it’s made of up to 85% recycled material and takes significantly less energy to create than other insulation materials.
- Spray foam: Spray foam (blown-in), or polyurethane, a wet insulation that expands into thick foam (like shaving cream) and best for crevices, cracks, and areas that are difficult to reach. It also can help reduce air infiltration.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a reflective insulation material which is typically installed next to the underside of the roof. This helps reduce the cost of cooling via reflection.
By installing, replacing, or upgrading insulation—you will save money on utility bills and increase the comfort of your home.
If the insulation within your home has been improperly installed, damaged, or lacks efficiency, we will give you the option to allow us to remove it. Many homeowners prefer to start fresh after damages from leaking, disasters, or even existing poor insulation.
Home Energy Assessment
Home Energy Assessments pinpoints trouble spots that cause comfort issues and cost you money. After completing a series of diagnostic tests, we will recommend the best Insulation System for your unique home. We’ve listed the Top 8 Benefits of Receiving a Home Energy Assessment to keep you informed and aware of it’s importance.
Air sealing is a cost-effective way to cut home energy costs by closing gaps which prevents air leakage— leading to a comfortable and healthy home. To put in perspective, every leak, gap and hole within a home, on average, equivocates to leaving a window open every day … all year.
Just like any other parts of your home, insulation can require special attention. Animals leave waste and odors that lead to the deterioration of the insulation in the attic. The odors alone can increase the activity of pests and other unwanted wildlife.
Restoring your attic to its original (or better) condition means a more comfortable and energy efficient home. We seal gaps, replace insulation, utilize or upgrade existing attic ventilation, and ensure the removal of other unwanted material or pests.
Fresh Air Ventilation Systems
Improper ventilation within a home can lead to a plethora of issues. We will test and examine existing ventilation to ensure it is doing its job. Having a properly installed and functioning ventilation system ensures:
- No accumulation or build up of pollutants.
- Dilution / removal of allergens—dander, pollen, dust, and or mold.
- Removal of odors.
- Ventilates the moisture that can accumulate which prevents mildew or even mold.
Ice Dam Control and Removal
Ice dams are commonly noticed as large icicles hanging from their eaves (edges of your roof) caused by a lack of proper insulation. Heat rises to the attic which melts the ice, causing it to trickle down to the eaves and refreeze which leads to buildups. These buildups can cause leaks in roofing, structural damage, premature deterioration to existing insulation, and rotting decking.
Prevention and removal of ice dams is crucial to the comfort, efficiency, and future value of your home. You can read our All About Ice Dams guide for more information.
Why choose our services?
In other words—what makes us so special?
- Friendly & Reliable – Available 24/7
- 100% Green Insulation
- No Subcontractors
- Professional Quality Services
- Free Consultation
- Fully Licensed & Insured
- Lifetime Warranty
- BPI & RESNET certified
We will answer any questions, concerns, or other inquiries you may have. Fill out the form below to get in touch and we’ll get back to you within 24-48 hours or less!
In the meantime, we’ve created a list of our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) that will give you the answers you want or you didn’t know you needed!